A few weeks ago I video interviewed Brett Wilson (businessman & philanthropist, “Dragon with a heart”) to talk about his new book Redefining Success: Still Making Mistakes. Brett‘s team was very helpful in sending an additional copy of the book so I can give it to one of my readers! That means YOU my readers have a chance to receive a FREE copy of Redefining Success!
Good Book (FREE) for a Good Deed
After reading the Creative Philanthropy chapter in Redefining Success and some careful thinking, I’ve decided on a creative way to give the book away! Here are the rules for a chance to receive a FREE copy of Redefining Success for yourself or one of your deserving friend!
1) Share a true story of a good deed that you’ve done during this holiday season in Alberta.
2) Please keep your story short, may be 100-200 words max. If possible, please post a link to a photo or very brief YouTube video, etc to help tell your story.
3) There is no age restriction, so if your young children want to submit their stories, feel free.
4) Please post your submission here in the comment section under this post. Make sure you leave your contact email (visible to me only to contact you if you win).
5) Contest starts today and closes Saturday Jan 12th, 2013. And the winning entry will be announced hopefully within a week after the end of the contest.
P.S. A good book give away lead to one happy winner. I am hoping the shared good deed stories here will inspire us all to do more good!