* Financial Post, “Globalive declared a ‘Canadian owned and controlled company’”
* CTV News, “Court victory clears way for Globalive”
* CNN, “Facebook lets users opt out of facial recognition” (Note: This is ass-backward, kinda like the “negative option billing” thing cable companies tried on us until we complained loud enough and they stopped.)
* Bloomberg, “Facebook Under EU Privacy Probe Over Facial-Recognition Prompt for Photos”
* TorStar, “Drubbing brought Canucks fans closer, but the real healing begins tonight”
* Calgary Herald, “Calgary postal service disrupted as workers walk off job for 24 hours – Job action expected to last 24 hours”
* Macrumors, “Financial Times Won’t Give Apple A Cut, Drops iOS for Web App“
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 at 7:40 AM and is filed under Business, Calgary, Canada, Facebook, privacy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
Subscribe by email
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.