* Techcrunch, “Done Deal! Big Deal. Smart Deal? Microsoft Buys Skype For $8.5 Billion In Cash”
* Telegraph, “Ai Weiwei: they silence him, but his voice grows louder and louder”
* Guardian, “‘It feels rotten putting the show on in Ai Weiwei’s absence’ – While Ai Weiwei remains interned by the Chinese authorities, Nicholas Logsdail, director of the Lisson Gallery, talks about a forthcoming exhibition of the artist’s work and his growing influence on the global stage”
* AFP, “Hong Kong arrests pair over Ai Weiwei graffiti”
* CNN Money, “The Internet: One big power suck”
* BusinessWeek, “Larry Page’s Google 3.0 – The company co-founder and his star deputies are trying to root out bureaucracy and rediscover the nimble moves of youth”
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 at 1:06 AM and is filed under Business, China, Law. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
Subscribe by email
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
Blog at WordPress.com.