* “Off to vote, because I’m a citizen, not a customer or a consumer, and citizens have responsibilities. #elxn41”
* “Voting day is always a happy day. #democracy #elxn41 #vote”
* “Voting is sexy! #vote #elxn41”
* “No vote is a vote, you might as well have a say. #elxn41”
* “If you don’t vote I don’t want to hear you whining about not getting the government you wanted. #elxn41”
* “If you choose not to vote, you don’t get to bitch if the govt. fucks you over. It takes 20 minutes. Don’t be lazy. Do it, damn it! #elxn41”
* “This is the most important federal election in Canada in over a decade. If you’ve never voted before, now is the time! #elxn41 #cdnpoli”
* “Democracy is not a spectator sport. #vote #elxn41 #cdnpoli”
* “It’s an unpredictable & exciting 24 hrs for Canada. It’s rare that you can circle history on a calendar. Savour it and #VOTE today. #elxn41”
* “Canadians, today is the day to vote your conscience. #vote #elxn41”
* “Let us not forget that many of shed blood to gain the right to vote. Let’s #vote! #cdnpoli #elxn41 #votemob #youthvote #yvote @leadnow”
* “VOTED- Shopped for roast beef supper with my folks and LOTS of snacks. We’re making a night of it. A long night. #elxn41“
This entry was posted on Monday, May 2nd, 2011 at 10:26 AM and is filed under Canada, Democracy, digital democracy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
Subscribe by email
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
Blog at WordPress.com.