I haven’t been reading Jeff Jarvis for a few weeks, here are a few interesting posts I found. Enjoy.
- Google Apps replacing Microsoft software in UK Telegraph newsroom – Mind you, the respected Om Malik tried Gmail for his company recently and think it suck!
- Shitty Taco Bell food and customer experiences
- “We are an aspiring newspaper”, Huffington Post going local (with audio) [HT: Jeff]
- NPR, New York Times APIs – interesting that NPR already and New York Times will soon have APIs to let others access their data more directly
- National Public What? – a nice discussion about National Public Radio (NPR) in the internet age
- Pandora’s Lessons – talking about iPhone killer radio app
- Google as the new pressroom – interesting, worth a read.
- The end of Search Engine Optimization? – Some interesting questions posted.