- Paul Krugman has an interesting piece about Executive Stock Options
- Free Speech – Judge Posner’s reply – love this quote, “… So assuming the same mean IQ for the two genders, there are more male geniuses and male morons than there are female geniuses and female morons.” [note: emphasis mine] – Very nicely put here! Just so I am clear, I am aware of the bias in the measuring of IQs.
- 150+ TED Talks – In no particular order, I highly recommend watching 5, 12, 13, 16, and 152. They are all very good.
- Greater income inequality implies globalization is not working? Nobel economist Becker disagrees
- Networked Journalism Summit follow up – lots of good info. (video and audio to follow later)
- Prof. Larry Lessig lectures on democracy [via Sacred Facts] – I will definitely check out this video when I find some time.
- Prof. Lessig’s Corruption Lecture and Corruption Interview (short version)
- More Google Brass Head for the Exits [via John B.]