- For NowPublic Citizen Journalism Seems to Work – You can be a reporter too.
- The Case For Perpetual Revolution: Not Optional
- Did Club Penguin Sell-Up or Sell-Out? – Interesting piece even I disagree with part of the article’s view (e.g. there is nothing wrong for Disney to learn from others. It will be worst they suffer from NIH “not-invented-here”.)
- Canadian ministers coming and going
- ‘Your sources are not your friends’ — CBC’s new Facebook policy
- When Brand hurts – I love this quote, “But now, brands are born and built — and ruined — more quickly.“
- Nothing is impossible – You don’t give up.
- Misleading copyright notices and access copyright – Nice link.
- A great audio interview with the security expert Bruce Schneier.