- Interesting video on advances in robotic surgery from UCSD – [via Paul Kedrosky]
- $345 million for the business.com domain name
- How Microsoft fake/game the search ranking system?
- An example of Networked Journalism – Take a look of the The BAE Files from The Guardian
- Can privacy be a premium service to protect our online presence? – I think we will either be trained to be more aware of the privacy that we are sacrificing (thus control it ourselves) or we may end up paying to remain private. Like paying for an unlisted phone number. Or a proxy protected internet domain name.