- Robert Scoble talks to Ustream.tv’s CEO Chris Yeh – You may want to check out UStream.tv (a live interactive streaming video platform). They seem quite cool. By the way USteam has some competitors already.
- C.I.A.’s Investment Arm Backs MotionDSP – Right, they do have an investment arm.
- Travels to the East – Lovely.
- Sun’s new way of releasing financial results – great progress.
- They’ve got the whole wide world in their laptops – “Figuring out how to keep our brands relevant and their awareness high in Korea is helping us as the same trends occur in the UK or in Germany. Which is ultimately what will happen.“
- Web’s Weakest Link: The Power Grid – Some insights from Om about the reason why some of top Web 2.0 brands like Facebook went dead yesterday.