One thing I enjoyed a lot at nextMEDIA and Banff World TV Festival was all the interviews that I was able to conduct with the world leaders of new media and TV industry to pick their brains. I would like to thank them again for sharing a few minutes of their time with me.
I hope you will enjoy the following interviews as much as I in conducting them,
- Jane Mote, Director of Life Style, UKTV
- Vicky Taylor, Editor, Interactivity, BBC Television
- Dale Herigstad, Chief Creative Officer, Schematic
- Greg Goodfried, Co-creator and Executive Producer, Lonelygirl15
- Dawn Airey, Director of Global Content, ITV
P.S. I worked real hard to get every one of these interviews. And I promise to work even harder to get you more interviews next year. Of course, once I am more established as a blogger/reporter, I hope the interviewees will be more willing in granting me interview time slots. This year I ended up just waiting patiently after their speeches and hope I could get an interview. This year, after lots of wait and determination, I was “lucky” 50% of the time. (big smile)