- Did you know that it’s “National Kindness Week?” – note the lovely stories linked at the Hilton site. (Mind you, it is a bit too much branding for my taste.)
- How Google Blog Search Ranks Results – With a link to Google’s Blog Search Patent.
- McDonald’s seeks to redefine ‘McJob’ in OED – this is unreal. (smile)
- PrezConference: Ask the U.S. presidential candidates – An interesting initiative from Jeff Jarvis in encouraging people in posting their YouTube video questions to the U.S. presidential candidates questions directly. Good stuff. I hope some of these will rub off in the next Canadian general elections. Will see.
- Cue the 4:53 Silver Bullet to Happy Hour (NYT) – Hmm, a Coor beer campaign that promotes 4:53 p.m. as the new 5 o’clock. (smile) Reminds me of a cartoon segment that starts at 3:01 pm. Ah, I still remembers it years later. (smile more)
- Baidu’s click-fraud problem -Baidu is the leader in Search in China