I would like to thank the wonderful and lovely Nicole from the New York office of Sweeney Vesty for FedEx me a copy of Kevin Roberts‘ brand new book “The Lovemarks Effect: Winning in the Consumer Revolution“.
I now have the book for exactly five minutes to quickly look at it and I have already tagged 10 different “randomly” selected pages/sections that I am going to jump to first. In their page order, they are
- Creating Lovemarks (A 7-step guide), pg 71
- Benetton, pg 78
- Tiffany & Co., pg 101 (oh, that wonderful picture of Audrey)
- Swiss Army(TM) Knife, pg 102
- REMO General Store, pg 110
- The retail revolution, Andy Murray, pg 120
- Beyond Description, Derek Lockwood, pg 155
- The Toyota Prius, Inoue Masao, pg 166
- The New Yorker, pg 212
- Lexus, pg 248
I can’t wait to finish a few tasks at hand and start reading this wonderful book before the rest of the world have a chance to read it. (smile)
14 Oct, 2015 Update: I added a photo of the book cover. The now retired Kevin Roberts‘ (CEO Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi) brand replacement idea of Lovemark remains one of my most important business insightful/understanding to this day since 2006.
[…] idea of Lovemarks (as a replacement of the “out of juice” brands, see here and here), I appreciate the key ingredients of mystery, sensuality, and intimacy. And if the concept of […]